[明天 同样地点 不见不散?]
[So,tomorrow same place, see you here?]
[那个我..]
[I...]
[啊 巴士到了我得先走了 就这样 记得是傍晚六点哦 再见 回到家記得告诉我一声]
[那个我]
[要离开了呢]
(倒数 一天)
我期待这一天已久 穿着喜欢的服饰 跳着喜欢的曲子 挽着我喜欢的人
I pray for this day so long, wearing my favourite suit, dance with my favourite song, and hold my favourite girl.
在浪漫情调与昏黄灯光配合下
With the combination of romance and soft lighting,
慢慢的对她抱以微笑
smile to her.
然后 彼此在不需要言语与倾听的感官下 享受着幸福的围绕
Without listening and wording, the happiness surrounded.
啊 那像是只有在梦里才会出现的啊
Wao, there is only will appear in my dream.
最难以置信的還是 这将会是发生在几小时后的事
Extremely unbelievable is this will be happening very soon.
欧
Oh
我的胃开始紧张得绞痛了
My stomach is confusingly pain now.
但不管怎么样
However,
那份期待 我壓抑不了
[1730]
嗯?
Eh?
我似乎来得太早了
Seems I arrive here too early.
没关系再等一阵子吧
[1745]
可能还在装扮着呢
[1800]
是否不应该让她一个人过来呢
[1815]
电话怎么不接呢
[1830]
时间快到了呢
[1900]
薇
Wei
你在哪?
爸爸说后天就走 地點還沒確定
Father said we leave the day after tomorrow. The destination haven't be confirmed yet.
妈妈说没必要大事宣扬
Mom said it is unnecessary to tell others regarding this.
说不过就是工作出差 搬迁之事早已是生活的一部分 告诉他人然后遭人不解 又何必
Saying that father's job and moving out are already becoming part of our life. We no need to tell others and making inconvenient misunderstanding to us.
但我却觉得心里怪怪的
But my feeling is strange.
像是身邊的氧氣突然消失了 逼得我无法呼吸
It feels like the oxygen is all gone, I can't breath properly.
然后才发现到 这似乎是个叫[心痛]的东西
After that I realize, this thing is called [Heartbroken].
我要怎么告诉乐 告诉他我要走了 前往一个未知的目的地 不会再回来了
How can I tell Le about I am going to leave and not coming back?
我要怎么在用心跳舞的同时隐瞒他我后天的消失
How can I dance with him sincerity and lying him at the same time?
我要怎么不诚实
How can I act dishonesty?
我要怎么
我做不到啊
唉
Sigh..
就让我一辈子藏在这里吧
我找不到薇
I couldn't find Wei.
我不会让乐找到的
你到底在哪里
Where is she?
我不会再出现了
到底怎麽了
What happen?
再見了 樂
[你去哪了?]
[Where you going?]
[我哪兒都沒去]
[I went no way.]
[不是説好一起去舞會的嗎? 發生什麽事了?]
[How about the ball? What happen?]
[....]
[怎麽了? 我很擔心啊]
[I am worry about you.]
[我要走了]
[I am leaving, Le.]
[我要離開這裡了 不會再回來了]
[Going out from here and not coming back.]
[所以?]
[So?]
[所以?]
[So??]
[所以你就想藏在這裡一輩子然後誰也不說的偷偷離去?]
[So you just hide here and is going to leave without giving any explanation?]
[所以你就想連也許是第一次也是最後一次與我跳舞的機會都不給?]
[So you not giving me any chance to dance with you even this is the last chance.]
[知道嗎 我不相信什麽[永遠都不能見面]這種話]
[You know, I don't believe about what so called [can't meet with each other forever].]
[有心就能相見 因爲我相信就是如此]
[我知道你害怕未來 我們都是]
[I know you afraid of the future, yes we are.]
[但在擔心未來前 讓我們把今天該做的做好 把今天變成個永遠的回憶]
[But before putting yourself in worrying and confusing, let's just makes today a n unforgettable memory.]
[雖然所有回憶都是永遠的 哈哈]
[Even though the memory are all unforgettable. Ha.]
[哈 語帶輕鬆你就最厲害了]
[走吧 是時候回去屬於我們的地方]
[Come, let's go to the place which belongs to us.]
嗯
[You're right.]
- 4 - 2 -
- Writer : Eiko Ngan -
- Photographer : Ah Yo -
Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .



















没有评论:
发表评论