Waltz,with Love July 2011
Official Blog
官方部落格
ENTER

2011年6月15日星期三

Chapter 3 - 2 W ≠ L







你轉身
 You turned away


走了
and left.



我叫不住你
I couldn't reach you.


因爲
Because,


屬於我的不倒翁
the bobo doll of mine


它 洩氣了
had broken.




..........


.....


..

















[華爾茲舞會]?
[Waltz Ball]? 

天啊  這不就是我的夢嗎
Oh my god, this was once in my dream.

得趕快告訴薇才行
I should tell Wei at once.

等等等等
But wait..wait..

爲什麽要告訴她呢
Why should I tell her?



因爲
Because..



因爲
That's because..




我想跟她跳啊
She is the one I would like to dance with.



 拜托沒別的意思
Oh come on,

因爲我們是好朋友
we are just good friends.

對沒錯
Yeah, that's right.

我想她會同意的
I guess she will go with me.



 










怎麽了
What?

到底怎麽了
 What happened?


 







爲什麽

 
爲什麽你明知我的弱處我的害怕
You are the one who knows my weakness,

卻還希望我會爲此開心  爲此起舞
but still, you think that I will be happy with that?

我以爲你了解
I thought you will understand.

我以爲你知道
 I thought you are clear about me.





老實說
In fact,

 我是失望的
 I am disappointed.









 沒人在旁吵鬧的體育課  好冷
I feel quiet that nobody making noises during Sports class.





 我反復想著到底發生什麽事了
I keep thinking about what had happened.

是不是哪做錯了
Is there something wrong?






其實你沒錯
You did nothing wrong.

只是 是我期望太大了
But just, I expect you more.





少了你在旁鼓勵的體育課 確實不溫暖
  It is totally not warm with the Sports class that without your encouragement.






 沒人陪我繞學校的休息時段  好不習慣
I feel unusual that nobody accompanying me to walk around the campus during break.





我想我似乎知道原因了
I think..I had realised the reason.






其實 我這樣離開留下滿是疑惑的你 一點幫助都沒有
Actually, I shoudn't just leave without explaining, this doesn't help anyone.





少了你拉著我繞學校的休息時段  怪怪的
It is really odd, without you pulling me to have a walk during break.










放學后沒人在旁的午飯  好靜
I feel silent that nobody enjoying lunch with me after shchool.





錯的是我  我不應該在沒有考慮你的情況下那麽倉促的就說要參加的
I was wrong, I shouldn't ask you to join it hastily without considering your condition.






 我想我錯了  我不應該沒解釋就離開  説到底  你的出發點是好的
I might be wrong, I shouldn't leave without telling you my feeling. In fact, your intention is good.





放學后都好早回到家 好難以置信
It is hardly believed that I can reach home so early after school.








以後
以後
So now,
So now,



怎麽辦
怎麽辦
What can I do?
What can I do?










- 3 - 2 -










- Writer : Eiko Ngan -

- Photographer : Ah Yo -





Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .





没有评论:

发表评论