Waltz,with Love July 2011
Official Blog
官方部落格
ENTER

2011年6月1日星期三

Chapter 3-1 W = L








I


有一個夢
Had a dream.


我夢見了
The dream was about


我和你
you and me.











我夢見了
I dreamtthat


你笑著說 [還沒完呢  不准休息  再跑]
You told me [It;s not finish yet, come on, let's run again. ]


然後我又乖乖的帶著你 跑了 又再跑
And I stood up quietly, running with you, again and again.







我夢見了
I dreamt that


你竟敢想挑戰我
You dare to challenge me.


我可是學校的短跑保持記錄者  擁有你想不到的速度與能耐
I was the record keeper of the short-distance run in the campus, the speed and capability I had were are more than what you could imagine.


做夢也沒想到 竟然會有人 敢這樣挑撥我
I couldn't believe that somebody was challenging me!


啊   我忘了 這只是個夢
Ops, I forget, it was just a dream.







我夢見了
I dreamt that


你欺負我
You bullied me.


我說你精神不止像個不倒翁  就連身材也蠻像的
I said, you look like a tumbler, both from attitude and body size.


然後你打了我的頭
And you hit me on the head.


不過  這好像是 我先欺負你才是呢
Erm..it looked like it was I bullied you in the first place.







我夢見了
I dreamt that


我開始造反了
I was fighting back.


我說身為個男人怎麽能夠乖乖得就這樣被你制服呢
With a reason that a man should not be tamed by a woman(or girl) easily.


原來夢裏的自己  性格就跟現實的差不多啊
And I just realise, my personality between reality and dream had no difference.








我夢見了
I dreamt that


我又讓你生氣了
You were mad on me, again.


因爲在嘗試欺負你的時候  力道好像過重了
Just because I had been too much when I tried to make fun of you.


你說要懲罰我好消消氣  我甘願接受
You said some punishments can calm you down, therefore I accept it willingly.

但你不知道  其實我是故意的
But what you don;t know is, in fact, I did it on purpose.











夢裏的你
 In the dream, You were


好活潑  好可愛
so energitic and adorable.




夢裏的我
In the dream, I was


好開心  好高興
so happy and glad.







我感謝一切
And I'm here to thank everything.


真的
Yes, everything.





因爲
Because


這些夢
These dreams


這些看似好遙遠的夢
They look so far away from me


都來到了現實
Yet they have all come true.


都實現了




拜托
Please,


請繼續  別停止啊
Keep carrying on. Don't ever stop.






- 3 - 1 -










- Writer : Eiko Ngan -

- Photographer : Ah Yo -





Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .





2 条评论: