Waltz,with Love July 2011
Official Blog
官方部落格
ENTER

2011年5月6日星期五

Chapter 1 - 1 - W.....L






有時候
Sometimes


我總是會
I always wonder


不停思索
about


何謂
What exactly is


愛?
LOVE?


嘿,別笑
Hey, don't laugh


男人也有感性的時候
Who says guys cannot have refined sensibilities.


友情的愛    家人的愛
Family anf Friendship Love


這我當然知道
That's all I knew


但是
But


情人的愛呢?
How about the love between a couple?


那是  怎麽樣的?是什麽樣的畫面?什麽樣的感覺?
What is it like, this feeling? How does it feel like, this kind of love?



會不會是 那種 兩個人在遊樂場玩樂的輕鬆愛情故事    就是愛了?
Can it be pictured as a date in a theme park?


不對  這樣的畫面  似乎 太玩味了 還不至於
No, this simply feels entertaining.


那麽要是 那種 一起欣賞彼此都喜歡的音樂的柔情愛情小説    就是愛了?
How about a musical sharing between lovers?


也不對啊  似乎  還是缺少了什麽
Hmm..I don't think so, something is missing.





我渴望的愛情
The love I desire



Is when


你說我答
 she talks and I respond,


你笑我笑
she smiles and I smile, 


你往後我就向前
 she moves back and I move forth,


你握著我的手我就不會放開手
  She holds my hand and I never let go.





是相互玩樂  相互配合  相互鼓勵  相互信任的
It's about having fun, compromise and accomplishment, encouraging and trusting each other. 


 因爲我倆所堅持的 是一致 完整的一個 
This is because what we pursue and persist on, is a firm and complete


LOVE





就像跳支舞一樣沒錯
Yeah, it is just like dancing


好比如
for instance


華爾茲吧
a Waltz dance.


我對這門舞蹈非常陌生  但是對它的想法  倒是很熟悉  我相信你我都一樣
Well, i'm not really familiar about how the art of dancing Waltz though, but I think everyone here including me has the same perception towards Waltz dance. 


它就是 有一種 很特別的感覺
It has something subtle about it and it holds special impression that


那個在人們心中  最浪漫  高尚  優美的舞蹈
Made people believe that this is the most romantic dance with elegant and noble gestures.


在悅耳動聽的音樂下  兩個人很有默契的  用彼此相反的方向  跳出了一個完整的舞步
The two partners,with the accompaniment of soft music, hold hands and dance with each of them going in the opposite direction makes the Waltz dance feels so complete.


看似簡單的舞步  其實要達到完美  彼此在控制上  是有難度的
Seems very simple but actually it is not.


但我相信  舞蹈依然可以跳得很簡單 容易上手
But, i do believe that it can be very easy and natural


只要
Only if


彼此都如此相信對方  從不懷疑對方  就算跳錯了  也會很耐心的  彌補與配合對方的錯誤
The faith and trust between the couple is strong and powerful enough. Even they made a mistake, they are able to compromise and improve it.


就像 愛情裏非常需要的
LOVE is just like dancing Waltz


信任  體諒  與  互補
It needs TRUST, TOLERANCE & RECIPROCALITY.








但是啊  我說
However...


我怎麽說到 華爾茲去了
Why did I suddenly talk about Waltz??


Hmm..


















!!!啊 !!!
 !!! ARGH !!!


我知道  我不應該在這麽美麗的早晨 向我的救命恩人 發脾氣的
I know I know, I shouldn't show my bad temper especially to someone who just rescued one moment of my life.


但不管怎麽樣  不管這鬧鐘是為你的還是為我的  謝謝你把它開啓  也謝謝你最後把它弄停了
Anyway, whether the clock is prepared for you or me, thanks for starting and stopping it.


我精神了
I 'm truly awake now


還有啊  也該是時候換個鬧鐘聲了吧  怪嚇人的
But, should change the alarm next time, it's kinda freaking me out.





Owh


早晨啊
What a morning




媽  我知道  我再不下樓吃你的愛心早餐  我就快遲到了
Okay Mum, I do know that I'm going to be late if I'm not downstairs soon to have my precious breakfast.



But please


請再給我多五分鐘吧
Give me 5 more minutes.


讓我好好得  向我的假期鄭重道別
Let me bid farewell to my lovely vacation.


啊 還有
And also,


歡迎 新學期 的到來
Welcome back, my school days.



Yucks.








Hees,


我知道你在那裏
I know you're there


在這世界的某個角落  正在做著我不知道的事情  在想著我不知道的人
Staying somewhere, doing something or missing someone

雖然現在 我還不能夠清楚知道
Although right now, I am unable to know exactly


你真正的樣子  你在哪裏  到底在干些什麽
How you look like, where you are right now, and what you like to do.


但我知道有一天  時候到了  時間對了
But I know, when the time comes, one day


我們會相遇
We will finally meet each other.


到時你會把你的一切告訴我  你會徹徹底底地了解與接受我
And that time, you will tell me your life stories, you will accept and understand me.


像是我不曾缺席于你的生命故事  你不曾與我不相識一樣  那麽真實
Like I'm never absent in your life, like we were never strangers with one another.




到時你會抓著我的手 說你不會放開 不管發生什麽
And that time, you will hold my hand and swear that you will never let me go no matter what.


而我
And that time,


me myself,


我能夠像你一樣  不畏懼的  給予承諾  
Still be able to do it for you, just like what you promised me?


然後  把一切交給你嗎
Will I trust you?


And you,


真的會守諾言嗎
Will you hold your promise and never break it?




我不是個舞蹈家  更不是個愛情達人
I am not a good dancer , not even a smart lover


要是我在愛情的華爾茲路上 跳錯了 跌倒了
What if I fail and fall along the way of our Love and Waltz journey?



Will You


真的不會放手嗎
still hold my hand tight?


我呢
How about me? will I?






I..


我不知道呢
I don't know.






But I..



Sigh....





待時間到了  自然就會知曉了吧
When the time comes, we shall see..and we will know..
















Haha..


想著想著 說著說著
I did not realise that while I was still lying here thinking and talking


早上了呢
It's morning already


啊  你要倒頭睡了嗎
Ah..Are you going back to sleep again?


可千萬別
You better don't


今天是開學的第一天
Today is the open school day


別遲到了 快起來準備吧
You shouldn't miss it, it's time to wake up and be prepared.


早安
Anyway, good morning.


Hehe.




Okay.


新學期  新地方  新人們
New semester.New place.New people


又是個重新的開始
Another starting point for me. Seems like it never ends.


 沒關係
But it doesn't bother me anymore.


反正我
Because


都已經習慣了  也麻木了
This is just how my life is.





學校見吧
See you in school.


媽  我出門了
Mum, I am going out.

















- 1 - 1 -






- Writer : Eiko Ngan -

- Photographer : Ah Yo -
- Ahyoyo Photography -





Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .





5 条评论: