Waltz,with Love July 2011
Official Blog
官方部落格
ENTER

2011年5月25日星期三

Chapter 2 - 2 W < L







疼啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Hurttttttt!!


又犯老毛病了
My bad habit appears


[女生出現就只懂拼命病]一觸即發
This Habit is called [Super Hardworking while Girls are around]


合計一共跑了10圈的草場  做了100下的伏地挺身  做了100下的仰臥起坐  踢了3場的足球
A total of 10 rounds of field run,100 times of push-up, 100 times of sit-up, 3 rounds of football match. 


以我精湛的數學計算  這總共消耗了將近1429卡路里
Outstanding calculation, total calories cost is about 1429 kcal.




這麽拼命干嘛
What for?


現在就知道全身酸痛怎麽寫了
Now I desevered the rheumatic pain.




 但是啊
But...


她   似乎很高興呢
 The truth is, she looks happy.







哈哈
 Haha


哈哈
Haha








我干嘛傻笑了起來
Why am I laughing like an idiot?


不過說真的
But..

第一次看到這麽
This is the first time she looks so



自在的
free


自然的
Natural


笑開懷的
Happy






老實說
Actually..


我也爲此高興呢
I feel happy for her.




??




拜托  我沒這麽感性好不好
Oh please, I am not so sentimental okay? Or am I?








第一次
This is the first time


真的第一次
truly, first time




不去控制自己
I did not control myself


不去思考失敗
 I did not think about failure


不去翻閲過往
I did not look back


不去懷疑自己
I did not doubt on myself


只懂專注地去
and I only concentreted on


跑了  動了  跳了
running, moving, and jumping


好一段時間
after a long time.






啊啊啊
Arghhh


上一次因爲運動流汗是什麽時候了
When was the last time I sewated because of exercise?


 我似乎只記得冒冷汗的次數呢
Hmmm..I only remember the time I had sweat.


 是什麽讓我突然這麽拼命了
What makes me strive for my life so suddenly?








??



???




I think it's him.


是他吧
It's Le.




Eh?


睡着了也
He is sleeping




Ha

被你打敗了
Seriously, I lose.



















[薇  下課后去哪]
[Wei, where are you going after school?]


[回家啊]
[Going home.]


[走]
[Let's go.]


[一起?]
[Together?]


[才不  打電話告訴你媽說沒這麽早回家  還有準備晚餐就好]
[No, call you mum saying that you are not going home so early, and that preparing dinner for you will do.]


[爲什麽?]
[Why???]


[當然是一起去吃午飯  小笨蛋]
[Lunch time! with me, of course. Piggy.]

(你   又來了  哈哈)
(You...Again...Haha)










































- 2 - 2 -










- Writer : Eiko Ngan -

- Photographer : Ah Yo -
- Ahyoyo Photography -





Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .






2 条评论: