Waltz,with Love July 2011
Official Blog
官方部落格
ENTER

2011年5月11日星期三

Chapter 1 - 2 W...L








啊啊啊啊啊
Ahhh....



eh...


早上明明有時閒可以睡多點
I suppose can sleep more in the morning.


卻在那胡亂想些什麽愛啊華爾茲的 結果
But I just can't stop to think about [Love] or [Waltz] term in my mind,


現在是困的像什麽一樣
And now, I realize what is [totally exhausted] means.


其實 也沒必要這麽早就來學校報道 可我偏偏是那個必須為課室開鎖的班長
 Actually, it is not necessary to come to school such early, except the class rep who is the one have to unlock the classroom, which is me. 


這鎖一開就開了三年  看來我在他人心中還是個挺乖的學生嘛  就是就是 哈
Since this is the 3rd year of my obligation, it can't be denied that I'm a responsible, diligent and obedient student for others. Haha.


但不管了 先睡個回籠覺再説吧
Whatever, let me recharge my energy with a nap before the class starts.




But wait


怪了
Eh?


我很好奇
Interesting.






那張我從來沒見過的臉孔 是誰呢
Who is the one sitting there?


雖然新學期 新學生到來我不感意外 但身為學生代表 也總該做些什麽吧
I am not surprise about we have new student at the beginning of semester, but as student representative, I should be initiated to do somethings for newbie right.


好 就這樣
Yup, here I go.








Hmm.


這學校的環境還算不錯吧
The school environment here is better than my expectation.


可就是  太大了點  剛才差點就迷路了
But,the area is too large until I nearly lost to find my way just now.


這一次又會呆多久呢  看爸的語氣與工作情況  這一次來這裡出差應該至少要好幾個月吧
 How long will I stay at here this time? According to dad,it needs about several months.


也就是説  我會在這學校念上好一陣子了  既然離上課時間還有些距離  是否要去晃晃熟悉環境呢
 Which means that I will stay in this environment for a quite long period, well, should I walk around and be familiar with this school before the class starts? 


唉  總之就是  無聊
It's boring..


Eh?


後面是...?
What's behind me?








 (坐下)
(Sit down)













 [嗨 新同學是吧 歡迎來到五年A班 這個充滿朝氣 熱情 狂野 的班級 你真是加入對了]
[Hi freshman, welcome to class 5-A, a class with fully PASSION, ENERGY and ROCKZzZzz, you made a good choice.]


(這誰 是要跟我裝熟嗎)
(Who is he? Is he pretending familiar with me?)


[老實說  我很意外  也有些好奇  因爲我們還有一年就畢業了 出現新同學的幾率可説是很小呢]
[Actually, I am surprise and wonder that as we still left 1 year to graduate, it is rare to see new student now.]


(開始要戶口調查了吧)
 [Well, privacy investigation is started.]


[但我想說 這學校不是普通得大 你能找到這班的地點 還真是幸運了 記得我從前第一次來的時候還在錯的班級上了兩天才知道自己進錯課室了 哈哈哈 怪好笑的]
[But I have to say you are such lucky that managed to find this class location, remember when I was new student here, I found myself entered wrong class after I had attended twice, is funny.]


(說得好像我很有興趣聼似的)
(Am I showing any interest and will to listen his story?)


[嘿 那這樣好了 離上課時間還有半小時  我帶你去逛逛熟悉這裡吧]
[Hey, How about let me guide your way around the school before class starts?]


(你..凴什麽)
(You? With what rights?)


[阿對了 我是這學校的團長 這班的班長  乐  你好]
[Owh, I am LE, the head of student representatives of school and class rep of class 5-A, nice to meet you.]


(原來 是個稱職又好客的學生代表阿 還班長叻)
 (Oh I see..a responsible and hospitable student representative head..and class rep.)



 

[薇  薔薇的薇]
[WEI, my name.]


[很高興認識你 歡迎加入 好啦 薇我們走吧 要逛完這學校也是要個時間的啊]
[My pleasure~! Okay, let's go WEI, let's explore this school before class starts.]


(這  我還沒答應你呢 怎麽就拖我走了 喂你 啊 !!)
(But i havent say I would like to go with you..how come you just decide yourself? Hey..Why you..Argh..!)





























- 1 - 2 -










- Writer : Eiko Ngan -

- Photographer : Ah Yo -
- Ahyoyo Photography -





Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .






2 条评论: