Waltz,with Love July 2011
Official Blog
官方部落格
ENTER

2011年5月17日星期二

Chapter 2 - 1 W + L





爲什麽
Can somebody give me an answer?


爲什麽會有運動課這種時段
Why does Sports Class appear under our timetable?


爲什麽這節課需要體能測試
Why are the students required to take the Physical Body Test?





每星期一兩堂的運動節讓人費神費時閒
I feel that this weekly class is just wasting my time and annoys people.


年中的體能測驗更是令人費解
Having a Mid-Year Physical Body Test is even more unacceptable.


難道測得不好就要把我當了嗎  也該體諒運動細胞不完善的孩子吧
 What if I failed, am I going to be terminated? The organization should consider about those who are not good in sports.




記得轉校前的上一所中學並沒有運動課
I did not recall ever having a Sports Class in my previous school.

但一年一度的運動節卻還是逃不過吃苦頭的日子
But every year, the Sports Day still made me exhausted.


當時每天的短跑選拔 只會增加我對運動這回事的厭惡
Every student is required to partipate in short-distance run selection, it was disgusting.



[那新來的轉校生只會跌倒]
[That newbie only knows how to fall.]

[故意裝可憐是不]
[Acting weak?]

[可能有病吧]
[Sick? Maybe.]



我不是故意
I did not intend to fall.

我沒裝可憐
I'm not acting weak.

我健康的很
I'm much healthier than you think. 

我只是   運動細胞不好
I'm just..not proficient in sports.







[嘿你]
[Hey..]


[叫你很久了啊  怎麽一個人在那發呆?  現在可是運動課耶~  是  運~~動~~~課~~  啊  應該是動起來的時刻吧 要知道不用翻書的日子是有多求之不得啊]
[I called out to you for quite a while now, why are you dreaming alone over there? You need to know that this is Sports Class. Hey, it's S P O R T S  C L A S S, it's time to exercise, I can't wait to fully utilize such a good opportunity to stay away from books.]


[...............]


[嘿  我在跟你説話阿  你要坐在那到什麽時候啊  快快快起來  來我們做運動做運動~~~]
[Hey, I am talking to you, so how long do you want to sit here? Come on, let's do something~~~~~~~]


(你  你怎麽又拉我了  我不想阿喂  但奇怪了  爲何我每次想反抗  卻說不出話來)
(You..Why do you always have to pull me into doing things that I don't want to do?..and wait..why am I always unable to reject you directly? )





[來我們先 熱身~ 不會? 沒關係 我教你 你看著辦啊 來 右.....]
[Okay first thing first, warm-up, don't know how? I can teach you, just do as I do,come on, starting from the right.....]













!! 噗 !!
!! PUHHH !!


我就知道
I knew it.


我就是這樣  一個簡單的肢體動作都做不好  就跌倒了
I knew I will fall even though it's just a simple step.


都說不要了
I told you I didn't want to do it.


又會被笑了吧
See, this feels ridiculous, again.








[你沒事吧]
[Are you all right?]


[快起來  頭髮都亂了]
[Stand up quickly,look, your hair's messy.]




[再跑..]
[Let's run a..]

[不要]
[No.]



[怎麽了?]
[What's wrong?]

[沒事]
[Nothing.]









[嘿  拿著  它叫<大聲公>]
[Hey, take this..I named it, <Shout Out Loud>.]

[儅我心情不好的時候  我會用它  把内心想說的氣話統統說出來  心情就會好多了]
[When I am in a bad mood, I will try this, where I will just shout all my bad feelings out loud, and I will feel better immediately after that.]



[這..]
[This..]

[試試說出來吧  我聼着呢]
[Just say it out, I am listening.]




[我不喜歡運動。]
[I don't like sports]

[什麽?我聼不見啊?]
[What? I can't hear you!]






[我不喜歡跑步!]
[I don't like sports!!!]

[再大聲點!就這點能量嗎?]
[Louder please! Don't tell me, that's all you got?]




[我不喜歡運動!我不喜歡運動課!我更不喜歡跌倒!誰會喜歡....]
[I don't like sports!!  I don't like Sports Class!!  I don't want to fall!!  Who will like to..]







[哈哈!這樣才對嘛!站起來一起說吧 !我不喜歡別人跑得比我快!我不喜歡...]
[Haha, that's what I want!!  Let's shout it out loud!!  I don't like others running faster than me!!  I don't like...]


























[心情舒服點了是吧]
[Feeling better right?]


[嗯]
[Yeah.]


[別輕易說放棄啊  走  為自己而跑吧  跌倒了再爬起來  我們是不倒翁啊]
[Don't give up easily. We should stand up for ourselves, pick ourselves up if we fall, we are bobo dolls right, let's run again.]


[哈哈  嗯]
[Haha. Sure.]



 






- 1 - 2 -










- Writer : Eiko Ngan -

- Photographer : Ah Yo -
- Ahyoyo Photography -





Coypyright.Picture. Photographer: Ah Yo. All Rights Reserved - Powered by Waltz,with Love 2011 .






2 条评论: